Let’s call it Birthday Sunday… BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT IT IS! (That sentence slowly evolved into an Oprah voice. Just so you know.)
• French girls really know how to work their scarves! How To Tie a Scarf Like a French Girl.
• Dear Guy Who Just Made My Burrito. I CRIED laughing. Cried real tears. If you’ve ever eaten a burrito you’d understand. (Link contains explicit language, like a lot, because burritos are serious business.)
• I’ve gone down the rabbit hole of tiny charcoal grills on amazon. What a bizarre rabbit hole to find yourself in. It’s summer! I have a little courtyard. I want to charcoal it up perhaps with this little Lodge Charcoal Grill. Then there’s the whole charcoal and briquette rabbit hole. I never thought I’d be googling things like: Charcoal Briquettes and Lighter Cubes and Chimney Starters.
• Can we talk about Oprah Chai at Starbucks!? It’s DELICIOUS! It’s charitable, and IT’S OPRAH! I’m going to put a candle in it today and make it a birthday chai.
• Let’s make a summer version of Homemade Lipgloss! I’m thinking orange and bright pink tones. Like sherbet!
• I’m taking my first Barre3 class in New Orleans next week. Let’s keep our fingers crossed I don’t look like an idiot… but I will and that’s ok.
• Anthony Bourdain’s Parts Unknown is my favorite show on television. His book Medium Raw is all up in my queue because my friend Tracy just bought the audio book and I have to do most things that she does.
• I’m waaay into the new Black Keys album Turn Blue. Summertime tunes.
(Above dress by Girls From Savory because I think someone might ask, and also because their dresses are cute and comfortable and super flattering. No, I don’t think I’m a fashion blogger. Just sayin’.)
I’m going to go eat all the beignets now! Have a happy holiday Sunday!
I love you. (Insert: lip emoji)