Hello friends! Welcome to another Sunday! This weekend my new neighborhood, the Irish Channel, is alive with green beer, Irish pride, and lots of dudes in green cumberbunds handing fake flower out to ladies in the Irish Channel Parade. You’re supposed to kiss the dude on the cheek when they give you a flower… kiss them on the cheek and ignore the fact that they’re a sweaty stranger with a fake flower… or maybe embrace that actually? It’s New Orleans. You’re supposed to just go with it even though it feels like a swampy episode of The Bachelor.
Along with all the green, it’s Easter candy (and yes… Lent) season and if you’re not careful, I’m going to buy every single Cadbury Easter candy-coated mini eggs. I’m not even kidding.
Cheers to you, your cozy pajamas, and that extra cup of hot tea.
The Internet, for us:
• Hey guys, we’re drinking whiskey too fast. Why does it have to be old before its time?
• Quick note: Exhaustion is not a status symbol.
• Before I Go: A Stanford neurosurgeon’s parting wisdom about life and time.
• It’s Ikea’s World, We Just Live In It and hate those tiny frustrating screw driver things.
• Vegan BBQ Lentils with Millet Polenta is beautiful and food.
• Pickling Spring Vegetables (and other things I’ll probably never do but will be equipt with knowledge about. )
• A friend recommended I read The Piano Tuner. Let’s do it!
• New news in lipstick technology: Color Changing Lip Paint.
I love you as much as you love Sunday. Enjoy!