[H]ello Sunday friends! I hope you’re spending this holiday weekend on a beach blanket in the sun, a watermelon sangria in hand, and plenty of friends to laugh with. It’s just about Summer and I’m all the way ready for long days and cold fruit drinks.
Enjoy a restful day! Here’s some of the Internet, made for us:
• How Rhinos Once Conquered The World (and lost it).
• Poor Little Rich Women. A different world. This is the stuff reality television is made of.
• How important is it to wash your clothes before wearing them? Spoiler: DEFINITELY wash your clothes.
• Quick note: Yes… apparently we still have to worry about biker gangs.
• Deb made Fake Shake Shack Burgers, thus, breaking the Internet completely.
• Hacking the Brain: how we’ll make ourselves smarter in the future.
• Why It Pays To Be A Jerk. This is discouraging.
• I love when Terry Gross is on the other side of the questions. Mark Maron Interviews Terry Gross: “life is harder than radio”. No kidding.
• Re/Done: my favorite jeans in the world.
Have the best day!
Lynn @ The Actor's Diet
I was grinning that whole Terry Gross/Marc Maron interview. I love them both so much and I love that they love each other!
I totally made your watermelon sangria this weekend for my family BBQ. Delicious!!
Your links are always the best!
Just to reassure you, biker “gangs” as the media is calling them really aren’t a threat to anyone but themselves. The media is making a big thing of the gang culture and armed bikers but really…search any vehicle in a southern Bass Pro Shop parking lot on a Sunday afternoon and you will likely find just as many guns. This Waco thing was not normal, tragic, but not normal…not normal in the way any mass shooting is not normal. Don’t fear the bikers out there, they are more likely to protect you with their (legally carried) guns than harm you…
Love the links, thanks:) And the flower, never seen one like this before.
fashion / lifestyle / moscow-budapest
Great link! Those burgers look awesome!
Tegan xx – Permanent Procrastination
Enjoy your long weekend. Being Canadian, our long weekend was that of May 16-18 (Victoria Day in honour of Queen Victoria of England). It is nice having a lazy and warm long weekend to bake or just to laze around the house. I made 3 batches of French Baguette (6 x 14-inch loaves), 2 of these batches went to the parents and were summarily eaten before even the end of the long weekend. The last batch is vacuum sealed in my fridge to enjoy toasted throughout the week with some lovely olive tapenade. I look forward to perusing your site ^_^
Great post. Oh I wish I were on a beach. It’s very rainy here.
And now Deb is talking about Shake Shack Crinkle Fries?!? So much for bikini season (but at least I can now save $$$)! https://instagram.com/p/3Es50-Pra8/?taken-by=debperelman
Great articles but we have to part ways on the Re/Done jeans. $250.00 for a pair of ripped up jeans? IDTS! But when I do buy a pair of more reasonably priced jeans…I’ll be sure and wash them first! :)
I LOVED the Terry Gross/Marc Maron interview. So much fun for a podcast nerd! :)