Hello Sunday friends! I hope you’re spending this holiday weekend on a beach blanket in the sun, a watermelon sangria in hand, and plenty of friends to laugh with. It’s just about Summer and I’m all the way ready for long days and cold fruit drinks.
Enjoy a restful day! Here’s some of the Internet, made for us:
• How Rhinos Once Conquered The World (and lost it).
• Poor Little Rich Women. A different world. This is the stuff reality television is made of.
• How important is it to wash your clothes before wearing them? Spoiler: DEFINITELY wash your clothes.
• Quick note: Yes… apparently we still have to worry about biker gangs.
• Deb made Fake Shake Shack Burgers, thus, breaking the Internet completely.
• Hacking the Brain: how we’ll make ourselves smarter in the future.
• Why It Pays To Be A Jerk. This is discouraging.
• I love when Terry Gross is on the other side of the questions. Mark Maron Interviews Terry Gross: “life is harder than radio”. No kidding.
• Re/Done: my favorite jeans in the world.
Have the best day!