Happy Thursday, my friends! The closer we get to the weekend, the more I find myself slouched at my computer staring at the screen. Procrastination is powerful. Because the Let It Be Sunday posts are my favorite to write and share each week, I thought I’d pop in with a mid-ish week list roundup. While we’re staring blankly at our screens in a procrastination trance, we might as well click off Facebook and read a few clever things. These are them:
First, it’s candy corn season. BE CAREFUL!
• I’ll be at the Baltimore Book Festival this weekend! I’ll be signing books and showing you how to make a pie on Sunday 9/27 at 1pm. It’s free to come! I hope to see you there. Seriously. Come say hi!
• Is Mercury in retrograde OR WHAT!? I just googled ‘what to do when mercury is in retrograde’. How to survive Mercury Retrograde. I did. I really did that.
• You don’t have to tell me. I have a problem with typos. It’s terrible. Here’s why it’s so hard to catch your own typos. No excuses… I’m just sayin’.
• How To Lose Weight in 4 Easy Steps. Portion control, fruit juice, smash your heart on the floor. You know…
• Read this, oh read this: The Sanitized Stories We Tell. ‘If we don’t deal with our trauma, our trauma begins to deal with us.’
• I just bought a bunch of sour candy. Be like me.
• Welcome to the world of really chic, super comfortable house/sleepwear! This feels good, real good: Lunya!
• It. Is. Time. Pumpkin Pecan Scones with Brown Butter Glaze. Sorry.
Have a happy Thursday. Fun is over. Time to get back to work!