My to-bake list is strong this week, inspired by Spring and that coveted extra hour of daylight we get to enjoy this time of year. We’ve got creamy pie and Easter bread in our future! If you’re paying attention to the news these days you know it’s pretty dark out there with Trump and Hillary and campaign ads and talking heads. If you’re not paying attention to the news, you know that Ben, The Bachelor chose the affable blonde, which was a surprise to no one because that’s what always happens. What a time to be alive, friends… what a time.
Internet news. The way we do:
• This election season is impossible to ignore and really fascinating to muddle through. It’s a hot mess out there, folks. The Great Unsettling.
• This makes me feel like we can choose something more simple for ourselves if we’d like: A millennial and a baby boomer trade places.
• Welp… I don’t see this getting better. Inside the super secret world of the coolest girls on Facebook. Close your eyes in a deep, slow-blink…. it’s better than an eye-roll.
• Shall we with Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting? It’s Carrot Cake season, right?
• Black Sesame Thumbprint Cookies with meyer lemon curd sound intriguing! Right on, Adrianna!
• This coat is filled with blush and charm.
• Marble your laptop like the cool kids.
Have a very fine day!