Thank you so much for joining me in my first Facebook Live adventure this afternoon!
Here are some links to some of the things we talked about. Thank you for sticking with me through a few technical hiccups. I’ll get this swing of things and we’ll be in business next week. Find me again next Tuesday afternoon at 2:30 central! I think we’ll make a pie!
The community that we create together sincerely means so much to me. Thank you for joining. Thank you for commenting and liking and sharing and asking such great questions!
• For dinner I made: The Best Weeknight Chicken Dinner! It uses boneless skinless chicken thighs. A lot of you have a lot of thoughts on chicken thighs. You’re not into them. That’s ok! Use drumsticks if that’s your thing with the same cooking time. Use boneless skinless chicken breasts if you’d like. The cooking time should be just fine. Go for whatever cut of chicken you’d like!
• For dessert the Single Girl Melty Chocolate Cake. It’s a single serving cake left slightly under-baked and gooey. I used a splash of peppermint extract for the cake though you could throw in a dash of bourbon. The linked recipe calls for a spoonful of peanut butter which is a very good idea. Very good.
I coated the ramekin with granulated sugar though you could also use all-purpose flour or unsweetened cocoa powder.
• The ‘Baking Cart’ I use is actually an Ikea Utility Cart that I fill with containers of flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and other essentials.
• This is the KitchenAid Saute Pan I was using. It’s one of my favorites. I use it for almost everything.
• I use two salts in the kitchen. Kosher Salt for general salting needs, and Maldon Sea Salt for more refined or finish salting.
• Better than Bouillon is my favorite easy stock. Let’s face facts, I just don’t always have the homemade sort made.
See you soon!