- ice, crushed or cubed
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 2 ounces Art in the Age SNAP
- 2/3 cup unfiltered apple juice, fresh pressed if possible
- juice of 1 lime
- cold sparkling water
- sliced apple for garnish
- Fill tall glasses with ice (crushed or cubed).
- Divide bourbon and SNAP between the two glasses.
- Divide the apple juice between the two glasses. Squeeze half a lime into each glass.
- Top with sparkling water, more ice, and garnish with apple slices.
- Enjoy immediately!
- Serving Size: makes 2 cocktails