- 6 ounces silken tofu
- small handful fresh basil leaves
- small handful fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- few dashes of hot sauce, to taste
- Place all of the ingredients, including just a bit of salt and pepper, to the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment.
- Pulse until incorporated, then blend on medium speed until smooth and well incorporated. Taste and season with more salt, pepper, and hot sauce to taste. You may also choose to add a bit more lemon or vinegar. It just depends on your taste. Blend to combine. Chill before serving. Serve as a salad dressing or as a vegetable dip. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.