- 5 carrots, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, unpeeled and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 tangerine, peeled and segmented
- 2–3 inches ginger, unpeeled and chopped
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced into bite-size pieces
- Because we’re working with hard root vegetables and juicy citrus, we’re going to need a pressing juicer. I’m afraid a blender won’t give you the same affect.
- Run all of the ingredients through a juicer. Enjoy immediately over ice.
- Serving Size: 2 large servings of juice