Fresh Raspberry and Gin Slushies
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- 2 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup(s) sparkling water
- 1/2 cup gin
- 6 to 8 tablespoons granulated sugar (depending on the sweetness of your berries and your sweet tooth)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 10 ounces fresh raspberries, frozen
- Lime wheels for garnish
- In a blender, combine ice, sparkling water, gin, sugar, lime juice, and frozen raspberries. Blend until thick and smooth. Serve immediately with straws and lime rounds.
- I’ve found that these slushies can also be blended, divided into cups, and frozen overnight. The consistency will be different, much more of an ice-y than a slushy. In this case serve with a spoon.