- 8 to 10 slices fresh watermelon
- 12 to 14 slices fresh tomatoes
- 8 to 10 slices fresh peach
- 8 to 10 slices buffalo mozzarella
- fresh basil leaves
- fresh mint leaves
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- This recipe is so simple!
- Stack and layer together watermelon, tomato, peach, and mozzarella slices. Garnish with fresh basil and mint leaves.
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Serve chilled. It’s delicious!
- Serving Size: 4