- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whole-milk ricotta
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream (or milk if that’s what you have)
- ghost chili pepper sea salt + fresh cracked black pepper + honey
- toasted bread and hard boiled eggs for serving
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth and pliable. Stop the mixer and add ricotta and cream. Beat on medium speed for 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture is less grainy and fluffed. Remove from the mixer and place in a bowl of platter. Sprinkle generously with spicy sea salt, black pepper, and a good drizzle of honey. Serve with toasted bread and hard-boiled eggs. Enjoy!