- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, poached and cooled
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced (cucumber is nice if you’re out of celery)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 heaping cup halved purple grapes
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons half and half or buttermilk
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salad greens or toasted bread for serving
- Coarsely chop cooled poached chicken. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, half and half or buttermilk, salt and pepper, and cayenne. Taste and season according to your taste.
- Add the chopped chicken, celery or cucumber, green onions, parsley, and grapes. Toss. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy over salad greens or toasted bread.
- Serving Size: 4