- 1 sugar cube
- 3 dashes bitters
- splash of orange flower water
- splash of sparkling water
- 2 slices of peach
- ice cubes
- 2 ounces Rye or Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 luxardo cherries
- This recipe makes one cocktail. Double, triple, or quadruple as necessary, making one cocktail per glass.
- Place the sugar cube in a rocks glass. Splash bitters, orange flower water, and a splash of club soda over the sugar cube. Use a muddler to break up the cube and crush until it is mostly dissolved. Add a slice of peach and muddle to crush and infuse the flavor.
- Fill glass with two or three ice cubes
- Top with whiskey.
- Garnish with a fresh peach slice and two cherries.
- Serving Size: 1