- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half, whole milk, or heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for serving
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh scallions
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for serving
- 4 thick slices brioche bread
- 2 fried eggs
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, dairy, salt, pepper, scallions, and parsley.
- Melt butter on a griddle skillet or nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Drip brioche in egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Transfer dipped bread to the heated skillet. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer slices to two plates, top with a pat of butter, fried egg, salt, pepper, and just a few more fresh herbs.
- Happy weekending!
- Serving Size: 2