Butter Lettuce and Fresh Herb Salad
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves
- handful of fresh basil leaves
- small handful of fresh mint
- small handful of fresh tarragon
- handful of fresh parsley
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup shelled salted pistachios, plus more for garnish
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons pistachio oil (or olive oil)
- Tear lettuce leaves into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place herbs, lemon juice, nuts, and a good pinch of salt and pepper to the KitchenAid® 3.5 cup Food Chopper. Pulse to combine. Continue pulsing as you drizzle in the pistachio oil. Continue to pulse and emulsify the oil but keep the herbs rather coarse.
- Drizzle the dressing over the lettuce leaves and toss.
- Divide between bowls, sprinkle with pistachios, salt and pepper. Enjoy alongside quiche!