Simple Lemon and Sage Tisane
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- one small handful fresh sage leaves
- one lemon
- 3 cups water, boiling
- 4 teaspoons raw honey, or to taste
- Place sage leaves in a tea pot.
- Use a potato peeler to to peel the yellow peel from the lemon, trying to avoid the white pith. Place in the tea pot.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon into the tea pot.
- Add boiled water, cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Divide between two tea cups and stir in as much honey as feels good to you.
- Enjoy warm!