- 6 heaping cups of lettuce greens (butter lettuce and arugula are a nice combination)
- 1/2 an English cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 1 cups hulled and sliced strawberries
- 1 cooked chicken breast, cooled and diced
- heaping 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped shelled pistachios
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 to 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Toss together all of the salad ingredients. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small mason jar combine honey, mustard, salt and pepper, vinegar, olive oil, and tarragon. Place a lid on the mason jar and shake vigorously. Drizzle over the salad. Toss with more feta and pistachios if you’d like and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4