For the mix
- 3 cups EACH Corn Chex, Rice Chex, Wheat Chex
- 4 cups Corn Pops
- 2 handfuls of pretzel twists
- handful of salty and roasted almonds
- 2 handfuls of cheese crackers
- 2 handfuls lightly crushed ranch Doritos, yes
- handful pf wasabi peas
- half a handful of dried pineapple or freeze dried pineapple, kinda finely chopped
- furikake, for topping generously after roasting
- fresh chives, for topping after roasting
For the sauce
- 1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5–6 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons season salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Place a rack in the center and upper third of the oven and preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl whisk together melted butter, olive oil, worchestershire, salt, garlic and onion powder.
- In a giant mega bowl toss together cereals and all of the ingredients up to and including the pineapple. Add the sauce and quick toss, trying to coat as much of the mix mixture in the sauce as you can.
- Spread is a single layer across two baking sheets and bake for about 45 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes or so. Remove. Allow to cool completely. Before serving sprinkle generously with furikake and fresh chives. Holy cow!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.