A very delicious New Orleans sandwich.
- For the Sandwich:
- 1 loaf po’ boy or french bread
- 4 links Seemore sausage or any sausage you prefer, grilled as you like it
- shredded iceburg lettuce
- sliced tomatoes
- pickle slices
- For the Special Mayo:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- a few good dashes of hot sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- First make the special mayo. Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, and a good pinch of both salt and pepper. Taste and add more mustard or seasoning as needed.
- Now we’ll just assemble the sandwich! Slice the loaf in half vertically to create two sandwiches. Slice each sandwich bread in half horizontally to create a space for all the filling.
- Spread both sides of the bread with the mayo sauce. Layer in sausage slices, lettuce, and sliced tomato. Top with pickles. Close the sandwich as best you can and it’s time to enjoy!