- Lime juice and kosher salt
- 8 thinly sliced cucumber slices, plus more for garnish
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup ice cubes, plus more for serving
- 4 ounces silver tequila
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce simple syrup or agave
- 2 lime circles or wedges
- First salt the rim of two glasses by rimming the glass with lime juice and dipping it gently in kosher salt.
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker muddle cucumber slices, two sprigs of cilantro until the cucumber releases most of it’s juices and the cilantro is fragrant. Add the ice, tequila, lime, triple sec, and agave and shake until chilled.
- Fill the prepared glasses with ice and divide the margarita between the two glasses. Garnish with cucumber, the remaining cilantro sprigs and lime wedges.
Keywords: margarita, cucumber, cilantro, summer, cocktail,