Hello friends and Happy Sunday!
I hope you’re entering the end of January feeling happy and productive, still in your January intentions and resolutions. These days feel filled with challenges and beauty, sunshine and chill.
I don’t even know how I’m feeling this week? That’s got to be ok to say… sometimes just the day to day is enough feeling. Right?
Here’s some of the superficial Internet. I didn’t make it, I just listed it for you.
• I distinctly remember saving up my paycheck from my ice cream scooping job in high school so I could buy myself an outfit to wear after prom from Abercrombie and Fitch. I bought a pair of forest green parachute pants with orange details and a navy linen kinda boho embroidered shirt. I dunno. It was the Abercrombie & Fitch hay-day. We all went nuts for that mess, remember? Well… their CEO is now 70 years old. So there’s that: The Aging of Abercrombie & Fitch
• They’re giving all of our traffic secrets away: New Traffic Apps May Be Pushing Cars Into Residential Areas
• The last thing you need: Twitter While You Were Away. Isn’t it all happening while we are away anyway?
• Inventing A Better Cat Call. I’ll take a sonnet or an edible arrangement, please and thank you.
• Would I come off as too defensive if I said that noooo, I don’t have a Tinder profile but still find the whole madness fascinating? Reasons Why Your Tinder Profile Is Horrible.
• 12 Historical Women Who Gave No F*cks. Go read this. I’ll wait here, slow-blinking… and we can discuss when you return.
• Grab a cake or grab a spoon: Chocolate Frosting.
• It’s really inspiring to look through a different lens (and hold pictures in your hand). Un-Instagram: Fujimax Instax Camera
• I’m going to see the movie American Sniper tonight. People have thoughts about it. Here are some: I Served In Iraq and American Sniper Gets It Right. But It’s Still Not The Warm Film We Need.
• I could legit use the Bracelet Assistant and I want a Jumping Hot Dog just for fun. Here are 12 of SkyMalls Weirdest Products.
Have more coffee. Have a great day. The two are inextricably linked.