Kiwi Mint Mojitos
- lots of crushed ice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice plus lime wedges for garnish
- 3-4 tablespoons super fine granulated sugar, depending on your sweet tooth
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves, plus large sprigs of mint to garnish
- 3 ripe kiwi, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 cup rum
- splash of club soda for each glass
- In a large glass or cocktail shaker stir together lemon juice and sugar until sugar has dissolved. Add mint leaves and a few slices of kiwi and muddle until fruit and mint are crushed and fragrant.
- Add rum and a handful of crushed ice and stir until combined.
- Fill four small glasses with crushed ice. Add mint sprigs, kiwi slices and lime wedges to each glass.
- Divide the cocktail between the four glasses, top each glass with club soda. Add a straw and enjoy immediately.