- 1 large round watermelon slice, about 1 1/2-inch thickness
- 2 heaping cups baby kale, arugula, or spinach
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- 1 tablespoons thinly sliced jalapeños
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 hass avocado, peeled and sliced
- heaping 1/3 cup crumbled she’s milk feta cheese
- Place watermelon slice on a platter.
- Top with greens, shallots, and jalapeños.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Lightly toss the salad on top of the watermelon slice.
- Top with feta and avocado. Slice into wedges and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4