Strawberry Raspberry Rosé Slushies
- Prep Time: 240
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 bottle of a dry rosé that you like
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 very heaping cup frozen raspberries
- a good splash of Campari
- This is easy! Pour half of the bottle of rosé into an empty ice mold and freeze until solid (overnight or for at least 4 hours).
- Once the ice cubes are frozen, add them to a blender along with the frozen fruit and splash of campari. Add the remaining half of wine and blend until smooth!
- Enjoy while slushie cold!