I hope today you can do one strong thing that gives you peace. Keep it small. I want to moisturize and get to a yoga class. Let’s just keep today’s goals simple.
Be well today. Feel rested. Have a dang bagel. Hang out here to read my offering of links for reading:
• Isn’t it incredible we shared the world with this human? Stephen Hawking; his mind roamed the cosmos (The New York Times)
• STAY VOTING. See: Conor Lamb. (Vox)
• Well… if this doesn’t ring with deep truths. Welcome To The Newscycle: The World’s Most Exhausting Cycling Workout. (McSweeney’s)
• I actually think the secret to a lot of things is to make a cake: The Secret To Being Fully Present (PBS)
• Ok so literally no one is normal. Yale neuroscientists debunk the idea that anyone is ‘normal’. (Quartz)
• This is us reading about math for a few moments: Why Pi Matters. The short answer is – infinity within reach… ok!? (The New Yorker)
• Welcome to New Orleans, be here always – here are some great things to know and do! (Conde Nast Traveler)
• I mean… I get one email from my internet provider claiming someone says I’ve been stealing the Internet even though I pay for it every month and I’m ready to become this guys’ roommate: The Most Elusive Man In North America (YouTube) I’m kidding, mostly.
• I got an early look at this new Food52 book and I think I’m finally ready for an outdoor charcoal grill: Any Night Grilling. I’m in it for the Grilled Corn Nachos thankyouvery much. (Amazon)
• Springtime day project: make homemade tortillas! (Amazon)
• I love these sweet little stacking rings. (Etsy)
• This mushroom hot cocoa has been part of my nighttime routine the past few nights and I’ve enjoyed it. Another new part of my nighttime routine – this Japanese Hyaluronic Gel, I like it a lot. (Amazon)
• I made a playlist for our Spring baking adventures! You can follow it here!
Have the most lovely day! I’ll see you on the flip side – aka, next week – with cookies!