- For The Lemonade:
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 to 5 cups filtered water
- Additions and garnishes (choose one line per batch of lemonade:
- – 1 teaspoon ground turmeric + 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- – 1 cup cold coconut water + fresh coconut chunks
- – 1 cup fresh cucumber juice plus cucumber slices for garnish
- – 2 cups fresh watermelon juice plus wedges for garnish
- – 3/4 teaspoon activated charcoal
- – 2 tablespoons finely grated raw beets
- – 1 cup cold black coffee
- – 1 jalapeno, sliced and muddled
- – 1/2 cup aloe juice _ a few sprigs of fresh aloe
- In a large pitcher stir together the base lemonade: lemon juice, honey, and filtered water.
- Taste and adjust according to your taste. Add more honey if you’d like more sweetness. Add more water if the mixture is too tart for your taste. Add more lemon juice if you’d like a bold and strong lemonade. Get it where you’d like it!
- Next, decide which lemonade adventure you’d like to take. Stir those ingredients into the lemonade. Taste and adjust according to your taste.
- Chill the lemonade. Serve over ice with lemon wedges or addition specific garnishes. Enjoy!