[G]ood morning, friends! This might be too many sprinkles for a Sunday morning. A little aggressive. I’m in Vermont this weekend teaching people how to make pie at the King Arthur Flour Baking Education Center. The air is crispy and the trees are golden brown and otherwise drunk in love with Fall. I’ll soon be back in New Orleans, back in my kitchen, back being tormented by cat and claw. I hope your Sunday is mellow and more great than good.
• This American Crime: Sarah Koenig On Her Hit Podcast “Serial”. Have you listened!? Riveting, obsessive storytelling.
• The Laborers Who Keep Dick Pics and Beheadings Out Of Your Facebook Feed. That’s has got to be exhausting. Also… thank you.
• The Making of the Warrior Cop. Why we saw what we saw in Ferguson.
• Two teenage girls run away from their Colorado home to join ISIS. Really, tho? The Colorado-to-ISIS itinerary.
• The Three Sizes of Guilt. This is quite real, concise, and accurate.
• 12 Weekend Habits of Highly Successful People: stillness, hobbies, and priorities.
• When Introverts Should Avoid Coffee. Thanks for the tips, yo.
• Persimmon Prosciutto and Brie Grilled Cheese. Let’s just eat all the persimmons. ALL.
• The number of eggs a woman has predicts heart attack risk. Cool… what else should I stress out about besides EVERYTHING!?
• The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire. Dropped out of college. Revolutionized the world. Tale as old as time.
• Monica Lewinsky helps to put an end to cyber bullying. Better than making purses.
• Why Every Newborn You See On Facebook Is Wrapped In The Same Baby Blanket. Good to know.
• A Kid Crying Over a Cat. “Let it all out…”
Serial!! Beyond obsessed, though I feel guilty sometimes because I’m involved like it is fiction, but this is definitely real life.
There are never too many sprinkles.
Now that I think about it, that might just be my new life philosophy. Joy, such an inspiration.