We’re well into this Sunday and it feels all the way like Spring. I hope your brunch table runneth over.
I’ve been in Nashville this week eating everything I can get my hands on and wearing cowboy boots like I know what I’m doing. I don’t… I barely know what I’m doing, but the boots help with the confidence.
This week has been a lot, hasn’t it? Here is what’s what.
• Germanwings flight 9525. “When one person is responsible for 150 lives, it is more than just suicide.” From Slate.
• We work from home, hang out with out cats, take pictures of our home coffee, watch HBO Go while we blog and email and order gluten-free crackers on Amazon. Is it true? Are we The Shut-In Economy?
• Let’s go ahead and opt out of everything. Opting out of group texts and reply-all emails being the most important of all.
• Mariel Hemingway on Woody Allen. It’s important.
• Feminist Ben and Jerry’s flavors. Because.
• Tim Cook on running Apple. Also, he plans to give away all his wealth after he pays for his nephews college education.
• Meerkat app and Periscope. What in the world is going on? No, seriously. Are we going to be ok?
• Remember when your parents had “The Talk” with you? Ugh. From NYMag: Let’s Talk Frankly About Sex.
• Just in case you need to see everything Don Draper wore on Mad Men.
Have the most lovely day! Don’t let the Sunday night stresses get atcha. Wine and pudding help. Wine and chocolate pudding.