Hello friends, good morning!
I’m taking a little break from our weekly reads today. My internet is down. The support technician man was condescending to me for a solid 40 minutes on the phone trying to fix it this week. My generous self imagines a world where he has to tell people how to unplug and plug in very basic things all day long and that’s got to be very frustrating so OK SIR I’LL LET IT SLIDE. You know when someone asks you a question but doesn’t leave any space for you to answer it? That’s a particular person and, as I’ve learned to say down South, “bless his heart”.
Thank you for taking that on.
Instead of our weekly list of links, the invitation is to:
• Go outside, sit and listen to the world.
• Re-pot that plant you’ve been meaning to re-home. (This is me @ me.)
• Go outside and lay on the ground. Literally, lay that body on the earth. There’s the most subtle season change happening right now and it might feel lovely to go outside and let our bodies soak it in.
• Put on that chill piano spotify channel and make you and your household an easyfancy breakfast. Ask someone else to clean the kitchen if there is more than one person in your house. (Spotify, Joy the Baker)
• Listen to this episode of Brene Brown’s podcast. (Brene Brown)
• Make Deb’s Peach Butter. (Smitten Kitchen)
• Take a big deep breath and then another, and then at least one more after that. Loosen your jaw and be like, wow why was I holding that so tight?
Take good care. I will see you next week with dumplings and more of me.
Thanks Joy, totally needed advices as I just got back home from my solo-holiday around Switzerland!