Good morning and good gravy! It’s time to welcome another Sunday and I suggest we all go play in the sun… or play in the muggy thunderstorms… that’s what I’ll be doing.
This week I’ve eaten equal amounts of donuts and this Marrakesh Carrot Salad. Totally balanced diet especially when combined with copious amounts of black coffee and pink wine.
Here is our internet. Hopefully interesting and insightful:
• A snipped, a glimpse of our country’s history: Philadelphia’s MOVE Bombing, 30 years later.
• How the Bone Broth debate boiled over so suddenly. File under: It’s Always Something.
• Where would the Kardashians be without Kris Jenner? Every time I read about the Kardashians I’m like REALLY!? Who are we? What are we doing with ourselves? And then I link to the Kardashians and I become part of the problem. I know. I know.
• “Pinterest’s day begins with a ritual thanking of the universe for its bounty and for how quickly you can turn cashews into a rich, creamy dressing. “Gratitude and humility,” she reminds her terrariums.” A Day In The Life of Pinterest
• Elaine from Seinfeld helps us better know ourselves. “I’ll go if I don’t have to talk.” STORY OF MY LIFE.
• Women dropping polite hints in western art history. Always dropping hints, big and small.
• Let’s all start taking Coffee Naps, pretty much immediately.
• Why All That Instagram Food Porn Is Shot From Above and why we don’t mind eating cold food.
• Next up on my reading list! Lost Cat: a true story of love, desperation, and GPS technology. Go on and judge me if you must.
Enjoy this beautiful day! I think you’re wonderful.